Academic Arrangement 2019 - 2020 (Kashmir Division Colleges)
Download Advertisement Notification of Academic Arrangement (Kashmir Division Colleges), 2019-2020
Download Guidelines for Engagement of Academic Arrangement, 2019-2020
Download Bank Challan (Pay Rs.100/-)
Download Affidavit Format
The candidates are informed to verify their merit and position in the merit list, and if any discrepancy is found, the same may be communicated to the office of the Principal A.S College Srinagar within 02 days from the date of publication of merit list, after which no claim shall be entertained.
Important instructions with regard to engagement of applicants as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs/Assistant Lectures/Assistant Librarians/Assistant PTIs on academic arrangement for 2019-2020.
- Academic arrangement is need based for one academic session 2019-20 and the engagement/adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only workload and requirement of a particular college.
- The common merit list prepared for Lecturers,Librarians,PTIs, Assistant Lecturers, Assistant Librarians & APTIs for academic arrangement 2019-2020 is available here and the candidates can communicate objections (if any) within 02 days to cooperate in rectifying mistakes (if any).
- If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of Ph.D / M. Phil is clashing with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
- Production of fake documents / certificates including certificates issued by unrecognised institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
- Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
- Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the academic arrangement process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
- If any readjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate (in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.