Provisional Merit List of Academic Arrangement 2018 - 2019
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
General Merit List
Individual Merit Details
Important instructions with regard to engagement of applicants as Lecturers / Assistant Lectures etc. on academic arrangement for 2018-2019.
- Academic arrangement is need based for one academic session 2018-19 and the engagement/adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only workload and requirement of a particular college.
- That the appointments made by J&K Higher Educaiton Department in various subjects after due recommendation by J&K PSC, the number of candidates required for the academic session 2018-19 may obviously decrease.
- The common merit list prepared for Lecturers,Librarians,PTIs, Teaching Assistants, Assistant Librarians & APTIs for academic arrangement 2018-2019 is available here and the candidates can communicate objections (if any) to the office of U/S within 02 days to cooperate in rectifying mistakes (if any).
- If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of Ph.D / M. Phil is clashing with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
- Production of fake documents / certificates including certificates issued by unrecognised institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
- Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
- Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the academic arrangement process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
- If any readjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate (in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.
Prof. (Dr.) Yasmeen Ashai
Nodal Officer / Principal Amar Singh College, Srinagar