Academic Arrangement 2019 - 2020 (Kashmir Division Colleges)
Download Advertisement Notification of Academic Arrangement (Kashmir Division Colleges), 2019-2020
Download Guidelines for Engagement of Academic Arrangement, 2019-2020
Download Bank Challan (Pay Rs.100/-)
Download Affidavit Format
For any query, send email to email@example.com
Note: Candidates with PG in Linguistics are eligible to apply for Functional English.
Important instructions with regard to engagement of applicants as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs/Assistant Lectures/Assistant Librarians/Assistant PTIs on academic arrangement for 2019-2020.
- Go through the Advertisement Notification and Guidelines thoroughly.
- Following documents shall be submitted at Amar Singh College Srinagar: Hard copy of Application Form, Bank Challan Copy, DOB, PRC, UG Marksheet, PG Degree and PG Marksheet, NET/SET/SLET Certificate (if applicable), M.Phil Certificate (if applicable), P.hd Certificate(if applicable), Online Course Certificate(s) (if applicable), Teaching Experience Certificate(s)
- Academic arrangement is need based for one academic session 2019-20 and the engagement/adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only workload and requirement of a particular college.
- If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of Ph.D / M. Phil is clashing with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
- Production of fake documents / certificates including certificates issued by unrecognised institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
- Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
- Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the academic arrangement process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
- If any readjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate (in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.