Provisional Merit List of Academic Arrangement 2019 - 2020
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
General Merit List
Individual Merit Details
Important instructions with regard to engagement of applicants as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs/Assistant Lectures/Assistant Librarians/Assistant PTIs on academic arrangement for 2019-2020.
- Academic arrangement is need based for one academic session 2019-20 and the engagement/adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only workload and requirement of a particular college.
- The common merit list prepared for Lecturers,Librarians,PTIs, Teaching Assistants, Assistant Librarians & APTIs for academic arrangement 2019-2020 is available here and the candidates can communicate objections (if any) to the office of U/S within 02 days to cooperate in rectifying mistakes (if any).
- If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of Ph.D / M. Phil is clashing with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
- Production of fake documents / certificates including certificates issued by unrecognised institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
- Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
- Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the academic arrangement process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
- If any readjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate (in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.